United Way's Family Center is proud to serve as the Local Consumer Program (LCP) for greater Plymouth County in partnership with the Attorney General's Office. More information about how the LCP may be of assistance can be found here.
We can help with a number of local consumer issues including:
- Defective products;
- Car sales and financing;
- Auto repossession issues;
- Debt collection;
- Mortgage servicing and loan modification;
- Home improvement contract issues;
- Business closures;
- Utility bill disputes;
- Shut off of un-regulated utilities; and
- Issues specific to immigrants, veterans, homeless and elder residents.